Sunday, September 26, 2010

scavenger hunt sunday

i love this idea. each sunday, ashley comes up with 5 words. our job is to take a picture of our interpretation of those 5 words throughout the week. this is my first time participating, but i promise it won't be the last.

the words this week were:
1. miniature
2. water droplet
3. bedhead
4. colorful
5. eyes

1. miniature



2. water droplet


3. bedhead


4. colorful



5. eyes



for information on how to participate this week, click below


i am also entering my water droplet into Happy Monday.

Ashley Jean

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Your work amazes me...especially those first two shots! I'm so glad I bumped into you...you inspire me. Thanks for linking up and have a great week!

Unknown said...

Each snap is unique in its own way....its really hard to say a favourite one...but the water droplet made me more fascinating as I always wish to take a click like that....I agree with Asley the snaps are very inspiring....

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

The water droplets look like little mirrors, so beautiful! That could look wonderful blown up into a canvas :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so good!! These are amazing! Looking forward to seeing more.

I thought I was already following, not sure what happened, but I am following now!

Unknown said...

these are amazing, all of them so different and creative.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Very unique. Love love the water droplets. Now following.

Evelyn S. said...

Each time I find a new blog like yours....I just hyperventilate at the fabulous photography! Beautiful!

Emily Grace said...

Beautiful, I love the water drops!

Emily Grace
emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com

Curly J said...

Love the tree shot!

Anonymous said...

By the way, you are a fabulous photographer! Following you now.